Oct 4, 2015

Panic

Smiths - "Panic" sleeve

Parody of The Smiths (YouTube)

Panic in the markets of London
Panic hits the servers in Framingham
I wonder to myself
Have markets just become sane again?
As worldwide bubbles get tapped down
I wonder to myself

Hopium’s smoked just like grass here
But Honey Pie, there’s no fear there
As you hunker down in your ‘safe’ CLO funds
But there's panic in the office of Carlyle,
Goldman, Citi and the sell-side
I wonder to myself

Sell all your Cisco
Yank your SPY at VWAP
Because the forecast the BLS makes
It says nothing to me about my life
Dump your blessed long plays
Because the nonsense the Fed has been saying ...

As the lead Wall Street funds slip down
Existential frowns all ‘round
Fade at VWAP, Fade at VWAP, Fade at VWAP
Fade at VWAP, Fade at VWAP, Fade at VWAP

Sell your EBAY, Sell your EBAY
Sell your EBAY, Sell your EBAY
Sell …