Oct 4, 2015

Golden Cross


Courtesy of David Bowie (YouTube)

Golden Cross, golden, whop whop whop
Golden Cross, golden, whop whop whop

Don't let me hear you say stocks are taking you nowhere, Angel
Come get long, my baby
Look at that SPY, rally’s begun, Goldman’s long and the trap’s been sprung
Come, get long my baby

Before my baby’s lost it all, I’ll beg the Fed to save her little soul
Golden cross, golden, whop whop whop
Come, get long my baby

Last week the Fed spun,
opening their mouths and pulling some strings, Angel
Come get long, my baby
They’ll bring you luck if you buy in time, never look back, stay long, it’s fine
Come, buy up, my baby
So stay long, baby, for a thousand years
Nothing’s gonna hurt you in your golden years
Golden

But:  one of these days, and it won't be long, it could crash back down
where it once belonged to the start of the trendline twenty months long
Don't cry my sweet, don't break my heart, you’re doing all right,
but you gotta get smart
Wish upon, wish upon, day upon day, I believe, oh lord
I believe a correction’s on the way  (Come, get short my baby)
(Run for the shadows, run for the shadows from the Death Cross)
. . .
Don't let me hear you say stocks are taking you nowhere, Angel
Come get short my baby
Run for the shadows, run for the shadows
Run for the shadows from the Death Cross

I'll trade with you baby for a thousand years
Nothing's gonna touch you in your golden years, golden …