Jun 30, 2015

Then He Spoofed Me

Then He Kissed Me - The Crystals

From the original by The Crystals (YouTube)

Well, he walked up to me and he asked me if I wanted to trade
It looked kinda easy so I opened an account the next day

When I went to trade that night, the range was rather tight
Liquidity was super light
And then he spoofed me

After counting up my losses, man, I couldn’t wait to see him again
I wanted to let him know his moves were counter-trend

Then he asked me “Who are you?”  so I snapped back "I hate you"
He said that he hated me too
And then he dissed me

He dissed me in a way that I've never been dissed before
He spoofed me so hard that I don’t wanna be spoofed anymore

I knew that he was swine after I gave him all the money I had
Then one day he ignited momentum, spreading lies through Snapchat

Then he took the other side, and my position started to slide
I felt so crappy, I almost died
And then he spoofed me

Then he took the other side
His resting orders were a great big lie
I asked him the penalty for homicide
And then he dissed me
And then he dissed me