Jun 18, 2015

Radar Dove

Radar Love - Golden Earring

Remix of a 70s classic by Golden Earring (YouTube)

(I’m out of my bed and I’m buying … out of my bed and I’m buying …)

I've been buying all night, flickin’ my center mouse wheel
There's a voice in my head, that Brooklyn spiel
As the market’s stallin', I think “we need you here!”
Then Europe opens, stocks shift in gear

When I get long and the selling gets too much
She holds a presser, cooing softly, like a dove
We don't need to text or call

We've got a thing that's called Radar Dove
Bullish waves through the air -- Radar Dove

The radio says she’s forgotten longs
And HFTs are coming on strong
Their code has got me traumatized
We bounced off highs the last three tries!

When I get mopey as my ‘sure thing’ gets rebuffed
She sends out Dudley, or some other Committee dove
(She won’t use Lacker at all)

We've got a thing that's called Radar Dove
We have it hotwired to SPY -- Radar Dove

No more resistance, I'm almost there
Gotta break out, gotta foil those bears
Last pivot to pass, here I go!
Need a line of bars in green ramp mode

Bloomberg Radio says she’s forgotten longs
With cries for ‘lift-off’ coming on strong
But then the newsman sang his same song:
Oh, one more Radar Dover’s long !

When I get leveraged and the uptrend gets too rough
She sends out Liesman with a quote from a dove
Don’t need Hilsenrath at all

We've got a thing that's called Radar Dove
I get a stick save for my prayer
Microwave dish collects my thoughts from above
That explains the shape of her hair
Radar Dove