May 7, 2015

Short Squeeze

Daydream - Lovin' Spoonful

Adapted from The Lovin' Spoonful (YouTube)

What a day for a short squeeze
Quite a day for a day-tradin’ boy
And I'm lost in a trade scheme
Reamin' ‘em out with their hedge fund toys

As even the HFTs are on my side
It's one of those days for takin' an early ride
I’ll soak in the sun for the entire day
After dumping my whole account into TNA

I've been havin' a sweet day
It’s been green since I woke up today 
It's starrin' me and my sweet dream   
'Cause tickling shorts makes me feel this way  

And even if prices pass me by a lot
I couldn't care less about the crap you say I got
Tomorrow I'll pay the dues if I keep these cards
Though it’s in your face if we hear from that sneaky Bullard

And you can be sure if you're not positioned right
This pop could last along into the night
Tomorrow by breakfast you better cover your rear
Or they may be squeezin’ it for a thousand years 

What a day for a short squeeze ...