Feb 21, 2015

Ranges

Bowie - Changes

David Bowie (YouTube) learns to swing trade


Still don't know what I was looking for
And the swings were getting wild
A million two-way streets and
Every time I thought I nailed a trade
It seemed the result was not so sweet
So, I bought the false breakouts
‘Cause I’ve never caught a glimpse
Of how the others must see a fake-out
I'm still too green to pass that test

R-r-r-r-ranges
Learn to fade the trading ranges
You want to be a richer man?
R-r-r-r-ranges
Turn and fade the strange r-r-ranges
Just gonna have to use a different plan
Price may change me, but I can't chase price

I watched the candles change their size
But never leave the channel from 30 to 35
So the trades float through my mind
But still they all seem the same
And these algos that you spit on
As they try to work their craft
Are unmoved your consternation
They're quite certain we’ll be turning back

R-r-r-r-ranges
Learn to trade the strange r-r-ranges
Don't tell them to break up and out of it
R-r-r-r-ranges
Turn and fade the trading r-r-ranges
What a shame, it seems I've made quite a mess of it
Time may change me, but I can't chase price

Strange machinations frustratin’ me
Ah, ranges are shaping the trades I’m pushing through

R-r-r-r-ranges
Turn and face the strange . . .